Hi, I’m Jonathan Raymond, author of the upcoming book Good Authority, and the former CEO of E-Myth. I’d love to share this new approach with you — how to create business results by focusing on personal growth in a way where people and organizations can reach their goals at the same time.
Do your managers and leaders struggle with accountability?
- Do you see people taking on work that others should be doing?
- Are they constantly asking for more time to complete projects and making excuses for why things are going sideways?
- Are they consistently talking about making room for strategic and creative work but never get there?
Don’t let your goals get bogged down by politics and self-preservation. Let’s make sure every leader on the team knows:
- How to set clear expectations
- How to delegate full responsibility to others
- How to create the safe-enough space where people have room to take risks
- How to hold each person accountable for their role on the team and have the tough conversations when needed.
- How to embody their values so they don’t need to talk about them.