“Jonathan has a knack for both understanding and empowering people. He’s not only a voice for change but gives tactical ways for how to do it. If you have yet to hear him speak, I highly recommend doing so any way you can!”” — Cory Eustice, Talent Engineer, SpaceX
“Jonathan is knowledgeable, insightful and engaging. His journey to self- actualization is inspiring and he challenges you to lead in a more holistic, authentic fashion. He does a masterful job at facilitating meaningful conversations with important gems you can quickly implement. I left his talk re-energized and better equipped to lead and coach my team.” — Jarie Bradley, Chief People Officer, CitySquare
“Jonathan packages his insights into tangible and practical pieces that both seasoned people-leaders and first-time managers can appreciate.” — Michele Floriani, CMO, Sequoia Consulting
“Jonathan Raymond is an engaging speaker who creates meaningful, memorable experiences for his audiences. His captivating stage presence and rare mix of humility, character, and competence always leave the audience wanting to hear more.” — Shye Gilad, Adj. Prof. of Entrepreneurship at Georgetown
CEO turned leadership mentor, Jonathan is an experienced keynote speaker and trainer. He’ll have your audience thinking critically, laughing heartfully, and feeling inspired with practical takeaways to become a better leader.
Jonathan’s keynotes and seminars focus on the key concepts in Good Authority (Ideapress 2016):
- How to give high-value feedback and have effective one-on-ones
- Reimagining accountability as the critical tool for personal growth
- How to create a truly people-first company culture
Inquire about Jonathan’s availability to speak with your audience:
Some of the places Jonathan and Good Authority has been featured:
- Harvard Business: Do You Know What Accountability Means?
- Success Magazine: What Kind of Leader are You?
- The Art of Charm: Good Authority
- Mixergy: The Leader Your Team Is Waiting For
- Fast Company: How to Embrace Your Weaknesses
- Globe and Mail: Breaching the Work/Life Divide
- Leadership Insights: The Leader Your Team is Waiting For
- HR.com: Employee Engagement Myths Busted
- Investors Business Daily: Holding Yourself Accountable
- Change This: How To Master the Art of Accountability
- Actionable Books: More Yoda, Less Superman
- HR Professional: Off The Shelf Review