Jonathan is an experienced keynote speaker and workshop facilitator. He'll have your audience thinking, laughing and inspired to take the next step as a leader in your organization.
"Jonathan Raymond is an engaging speaker who creates meaningful, memorable experiences for his audiences. His captivating stage presence and rare mix of humility, character, and competence always leave the audience wanting to hear more.” — Shye Gilad, Adj. Prof. of Entrepreneurship at Georgetown
Jonathan's keynotes and seminars focus on the key concepts in Good Authority (Ideapress 2016) — rethinking accountability for the modern office, how to engage with employees in a meaningful way, and the evolving nature of what it means to be a manager in the modern workplace.
Good Authority has been featured in:
- Harvard Business: Do You Know What Accountability Means?
- Success Magazine: What Kind of Leader are You?
- The Art of Charm: Good Authority
- Mixergy: The Leader Your Team Is Waiting For
- Fast Company: How to Embrace Your Weaknesses
- Globe and Mail: Breaching the Work/Life Divide
- Leadership Insights: The Leader Your Team is Waiting For
- HR.com: Employee Engagement Myths Busted
- Investors Business Daily: Holding Yourself Accountable
- Change This: How To Master the Art of Accountability
- Actionable Books: More Yoda, Less Superman
- HR Professional: Off The Shelf Review