CEO turned leadership mentor, Jonathan is an experienced speaker and seminar facilitator. He'll have your audience thinking out loud, sharing a good laugh about the way things are, and inspired to roll up their sleeves for the next leg of the journey.
"Jonathan is knowledgeable, insightful and engaging. His journey to self- actualization is inspiring and he challenges you to lead in a more holistic, authentic fashion. He does a masterful job at facilitating meaningful conversations that provide everyone with important gems of information that you can quickly implement with your team. I left his talk re-energized and better equipped to lead and coach my team."
— Jarie Bradley, Chief People Officer, CitySquare
Jonathan's keynotes and seminars focus on the key concepts in Good Authority (Ideapress 2016):
- Rethinking accountability for the modern office
- How to engage with employees in a meaningful way,
- How to bring personal and professional growth together.
"Jonathan has a knack for both understanding and empowering people. He's not only a voice for change but gives tactical ways for how to do it. If you have yet to hear him speak, I highly recommend doing so any way you can!"” — Cory Eustice, Talent Director | Hart
Jonathan and Good Authority have been featured in:
- Harvard Business: Do You Know What Accountability Means?
- Success Magazine: What Kind of Leader are You?
- The Art of Charm: Good Authority
- Mixergy: The Leader Your Team Is Waiting For
- Fast Company: How to Embrace Your Weaknesses
- Globe and Mail: Breaching the Work/Life Divide
- Leadership Insights: The Leader Your Team is Waiting For
- HR.com: Employee Engagement Myths Busted
- Investors Business Daily: Holding Yourself Accountable
- Change This: How To Master the Art of Accountability
- Actionable Books: More Yoda, Less Superman
- HR Professional: Off The Shelf Review